TRAVEL WITH US
Your Argentinian Wine Adventure!
Relish in the flavours of wine and traditional cuisine, be enchanted by folklore dancers, immerse yourself in the passion and pride of Argentina.
Through food and wine, you will discover three wildly different landscapes along the magnificent Andes mountain ranges:
The high-altitude desert of Salta, the lush green valleys of Mendoza, and the elegant lakes and glaciers of Patagonia.
Lira has thoughtfully selected:
- 12 of our favourite and unique wineries, including the boutique family production of La Azul, the unexpected oasis of remote Colome, and the grand architecture of Salentein;
- Restaurants and dining experiences that match the excellence of these wines; and
- Cultural experiences that showcase Argentina’s distinct traditions and history, such as tango and folklore dancing and a regional cooking class.
- Curated wine and dining experiences
- Taste delicious cuisine from three distinct regions of Argentina
- Explore three unique landscapes along the Andes mountain range
- Traditional tango and folklore shows
- Treat your senses to the surreal delight of the James Turrell Museum
- Be awestruck while walking on the Perito Moreno Glacier (Age restriction 65, some level of fitness)
This small intimate group will be escorted by two of Lira’s co-founders: Joaquin, our local Argentinian travel expert and wine lover; and Nicole, our operations manager who is bi-lingual, having lived and travelled extensively in Argentina.
Price: AUD 13.450 per person. Twin share
- 14 days fully escorted with bi-lingual concierge-guide
- Meals included: 13 breakfasts, 11 lunches, 13 dinners
- All internal flights (4) and private ground transport in air-conditioned comfort
- Boutique accommodation
- Cellar entry and wine tasting at a selection of Argentina’s most passionate wineries
- Cultural activities and experiences
- Getting to and from Buenos Aires
- Travel insurance
- Argentina’s visa/reciprocity fee (where applicable)
- Optional extra activities
Contact Us – for more information about your tour.
Travelling with Lira?
You’ll get only the best of the best, from excellent wineries and spectacular food to luxury boutique accommodation.
Travel with the security of a local bi-lingual guide
Relax knowing that we’ve organised everything for you
You’ll enjoy the comfort of private, air-conditioned ground transport
Your group will be small and intimate with a maximum of 10 people
Tel: (within AUS) 0417737648
(outside AUS) +61417737648